If I Were Minister of Health: Best Advice for Addressing Substance Use and Addiction
November 27, 2019
10:30 - 12:30
Read Dale Smith’s coverage of this live stream event here.
Or, watch the full show below.
NOTE: This is a live stream event only. No tickets are available.
- President Canadian Police Association
- University of British Columbia
- Co-founder Moms Stop the Harm
- Executive Director Canadian Public Health Association
- President and Senior Partner First Peoples Group
- Executive Director Community Addictions Peer Support Association
- Chief Political Correspondent, Global News
BEFORE THE BELL AND COVID-19
Before the Bell will be returning only after the green light has been given by our Public Health experts. The issues we cover are important but not as important as our collective health. Once we are on the other side of this, we will return our attention to the intersection of issues and public policy. But for now I hope every will stay healthy and safe!
President | Host
Sixth Estate | Before the Bell