Susan Delacourt is one of Canada’s best-known political journalists and was recently recognized by The Hill Times among Canada’s most influential people in politics. Over her long career she has worked at some of the top newsrooms in the country, from the Toronto Star and the Globe and Mail to the Ottawa Citizen and the National Post. She is a frequent political panelist on CBC Radio and CTV. Author of four books, her latest — Shopping For Votes — was a finalist for the prestigious Hilary Weston Writers’ Trust Prize for Canadian non-fiction in 2014. She teaches classes in journalism and political communication at Carleton University.
- Short Bio:Nationally Acclaimed Political Columnist
- June 12, 2018, 08:00 Renewing emphasis on health systems transformation
- June 5, 2018, 08:00 Privacy and the Digital Age
- May 22, 2018, 08:00 Indigenous Health
- May 1, 2018, 08:00 Growing The Business Of Cleantech In Canada
- April 12, 2018, 08:00 Energy and the Environment
- March 22, 2018, 08:00 100(ish) Days to Cannabis Day
- March 8, 2018, 08:00 Women in Business: Maximizing Canada’s economic potential
- January 30, 2018, 08:00 Health Checkup
- January 23, 2018, 12:00 If quitting is not an option.. is vaping?
- January 16, 2018, 08:00 Progressive Internationalism: Canada’s trade future