Named by the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce as one of Ottawa’s Forty Under 40 in 2016, Catherine Clark is a nationally respected broadcaster, public speaker, emcee and writer. A long-time fixture on Canadian television, Catherine was the founding host of Beyond Politics on CPAC, where she interviewed Canada’s most influential people to reveal the personal, human side of public life, as well as The Residences, offering an unprecedented look behind the scenes at the homes of Canada’s leaders at Rideau Hall and 24 Sussex Drive.
Fluently bilingual, Catherine has produced pieces for CTV Canada AM, appears as a Straight Talk panelist on Direct with Sandie Rinaldo on CTV News Channel, and has hosted her own talk show with Rogers TV. Catherine was also featured in April 2016 on the Ottawa Entrepreneurs Webcast.
In addition to her television work, Catherine is the Giving Back columnist for Ottawa at Home Magazine, where she profiles people who are improving the lives of their fellow citizens. She has also written for the Toronto Star, The Globe and Mail (November 13, 2016), The Globe and Mail (September 13, 2015), The Globe and Mail (March 7, 2016) and The Ottawa Citizen, has been published in Canadian Living and Magazine FORCES and has been a co-host on 580 CFRA Newstalk Radio’s The Insiders.
Catherine lives in Ottawa with her husband, Chad Schella and their two young children, and is actively involved in her community, volunteering her time with various local charitable organizations.
- Company:Host, Before the Bell
- January 31, 2019, 08:00 Climate Change and the Environment
- November 1, 2018, 0800 Artificial Intelligence: Real Implications
- October 17, 2018, 08:00 Capitalism with a Cause: Rising Social Entrepreneurship in Canada
- October 16, 2018, 16:30 Cannabis in Canada: A special Sixth Estate Spotlight
- June 5, 2018, 08:00 Privacy and the Digital Age
- May 22, 2018, 08:00 Indigenous Health
- May 1, 2018, 08:00 Growing The Business Of Cleantech In Canada
- January 16, 2018, 08:00 Progressive Internationalism: Canada’s trade future
- September 9, 2017, 08:30
- August 24, 2017, 09:00